May 9, 2015 – Boulder City, NV
Boulder City, NV is the new destination for the Vegas Tri Du Run Series. This event will take place at Lake Mead and offer scenic views, challenging terrain and, of course, great fundraising opportunities.
Thanks for racing with Your Cause Sports at the 2014 Boulder Sunset! We had a blast and hope you did, too! Your fundraising efforts helped us raise $53,250 for all of your causes this year!
1. Our athletes get to choose the nonprofit that will receive their fundraising efforts.
2. Fundraising minimums as low as $5! Plus, you’ll receive a free customizable fundraising webpage, pledge form and fundraising tips!
3. 100% of your fundraising is directed to the nonprofit of your choice! Donations processed through your free, online, customizable, fundraising page will be charged a 3.5% fee by our credit card processing service. Your Cause Sports takes nothing from your donation!
4. Our entry fees are OUT OF THIS WORLD! Where else can you find a Sprint entry fee as low as $40? Donations being directed to your selected nonprofit are tax deductible.
5. Your Cause Sports is a nonprofit 501(c)3 built to aid in the fundraising of other nonprofits through the production of superior endurance events. We have been accomplishing this goal with the support of amazing athletes, sponsors and the discounted services of BBSC Endurance Sports. Learn more About Us and the Fundraising we inspire.
6. We have gender specific premium t-shirts! Also, better than ever finisher medals, race towels, goodie bags, fundraising prizes, division and overall awards, sponsor giveaways, post-race meal, and training plans and clinics! Not to mention the best, most scenic courses in Colorado!
7. A staff loaded with triathletes! We know how to give you a quality race experience because we swim, bike, and run just like you!
8. Great for all levels of ability! Competitors will be challenged with excellent courses and growing fields, while beginners are welcomed and well taken care of.
9. Challenge yourself with our Double Dare Challenge! Discounted entry fees when you sign up for both races at the same time. Prizes for all who improve!
10. Small nonprofits make a big difference. We are proud to support so many worthy nonprofits through our endurance races. We are a small, local nonprofit trying to grow our mission and reach more athletes, more causes and change more lives. Help us succeed and always remember, we are a worthy 501C3 nonprofit that needs your support to continue serving our athletes!