||Packet Pick Up||Event Schedule||Event Info|
1500 meter swim / 26.4 mile bike / 6.2 mile run
750 meter swim / 17.3 mile bike / 3.1 mile run
3.1 mile run / 17.3 mile bike / 3.1 mile run
3.1 mile run
Your Cause Sports has the lowest entry fees in the region, and a FREE customizable fundraising page! With the best bike course in Colorado and SWAG you’ll be sure to love… get more for your money by getting an amazing event while sending some tax free money to your favorite nonprofit!
Objectivity matters. Today, more than ever. Independent for over 60 years, Milliman delivers market-leading services and solutions to clients worldwide. With no agenda, other than getting it right.
|cdd||4777 Broadway Boulder, CO 80304 (303) 442.6600 Google Map Directions Book our Special Rate Here! 4 Miles from the Res! Free Hot Breakfast||1470 Dry Creek Drive Longmont, CO 80503 (303) 682.2894 Google Map Directions Free Hot Breakfast||1410 Dry Creek Drive Longmont, CO 80503 (303) 682.1166 Google Map Directions Breakfast at The Bistro|
|10 Week Basic Training Plans|
|provided by Outstrip Endurance Coaching|
To determine your total entry, add the Fundraising Minimum to the Entry Fee.
|All Year||11/04-11/08||Through 12/31||Through 6/30||Through 8/27||Packet Pickup|
|5K Run||$5 +||$20||$30||$40||$50||$60|
|Sprint Tri||$25 +
|Olympic Tri||$35 +
|Du Relay||$55 +
|Oly Relay||$65 +||$60||$70||$80||$90||$100|
Choose to pay your entry fee and fundraising minimum when you register, or make a big difference for your cause by using your fundraising page to go above and beyond the minimum amount. When you register, you will receive access to a customizable fundraising web page and forms to take to the office, school or even door to door.
|Thursday, August 28th|
Time: 4:00PM – 7:00PM
Location: Road Runner Sports – 10436 Town Center Dr, Westminster, CO
|Friday, August 29th|
Time: 3:00PM – 8:00PM
Location: Sports Authority Elite – 1750 29th St. Boulder, CO 80301
The race director and the Your Cause Sports staff will be in the back of the Boulder 29th Street Mall, S.A. Elite waiting for you on Friday!
Packet Pick Up Rules & Policies:
- You must present a valid photo ID at check-in.
- For those with an annual USAT membership, you MUST present a current USAT membership card or show your membership through www.usatriathlon.org on an iPhone or android device. If you cannot provide proof of membership, you will have to purchase a one-day license for $12. No exceptions.
- No one will be allowed to pick up your packet for you. Please do not email in asking for an exception, as this is a USAT requirement that will not be ignored.
- All relay team members must be present together to pick up their packet.
- If you are unable to pick up during this time, please select Race Day Packet Pick-Up when you register. Race day packet pick up will incur a $10 fee.
- Late registration will be accepted if space allows, but checks will NOT be accepted.
- Fundraising: All online fundraising, to be counted toward your fundraising minimum, MUST be submitted before online registration closes at 11:59pm, Wednesday, August 27th. If you haven’t met your fundraising minimum at this time, you must pay your fundraising minimum at packet pickup with CASH or CHECK and a DONATION FORM. Your online fundraising sites will remain active for additional donations until 11:59pm, Wednesday, September 3rd.
- For more YCS Rules & Policies, click here.
|Thursday, August 28th
|Athlete Check In & Packet Pick Up||Road Runner Sports Westminster||4:00p – 7:00p|
|Top Triathlon Tips Talk with Guest Speaker||Road Runner Sports Westminster||5:00p – 6:00p|
|Sponsor Prize Drawing||Road Runner Sports Westminster||6:00p|
|Friday, August 29th
|Athlete Check In & Packet Pick Up||SA Elite – 29th Street Mall Boulder||3:00p – 8:00p|
|Bike Mechanical Support||SA Elite – 29th Street Mall Boulder||3:00p – 8:00p|
|Course Review with Race Director||SA Elite – 29th Street Mall Boulder||5:00p|
|Saturday, August 30th
|Transition Opens||Boulder Reservoir||9:00a – 2:30p|
|Body Marking Available||Entrances of Transition||9:00a – 10:00a|
|Race Day Check In & Packet Pick Up||Timing Trailer||9:00a – 9:45a|
|Bike Mechanic Support||Transition||9:00a – 10:30a|
|Swim Start Schedule Below||Swim Beach||10:00a|
|Duathlon & 5K Start||SW Parking Lot near Finish Line||11:00a|
|Post-Race Meal Served||Post Race Expo||11:00a – 2:30p|
|Swim Cut-Off||Swim Beach||11:30a|
|Posted Results||Timing Trailer||12:00p – 2:30p|
|Bike Cut-Off||Bike In/Out||1:15p|
|Course Closed||Finish Line||2:30p|
|Swim Start Schedule|
|Wave Division||Swim Cap Color||Start Time|
|Olympic Male 39 & U||Not Assigned||10:00a|
|Olympic Male 40 & O + Clydesdale||Not Assigned||10:05a|
|Olympic Female 39 & U
|Olympic Female 40 & O + Athena + Relays||Not Assigned||10:15a|
|Sprint Male 39 & U||Not Assigned||10:30a|
|Sprint Male 40 & O + Clydesdale||Not Assigned||10:35a|
|Sprint Female 39 & U||Not Assigned||10:40a|
|Sprint Female 40 & O + Athena + Relays||Not Assigned||10:45a|
|Duathlon & 5K||11:00a|
Awards / Results - Winners will be awarded and results will be posted in the following groups. All finish times will be calculated using the appropriate gun time so please BE SURE YOU START IN THE CORRECT WAVE.
- Top 3 Overall Male / Female
- Top 3 Overall Male / Female
- Top 1 Male / Female Age Groups
- Top 3 Overall Male / Female
- Top 3 Male / Female Age Groups
- Top 3 Clydesdale / Athena
- Top 3 Relay Teams
2014 Top Fundraiser – As the last race of 2014, the Boulder Sunset will close out the season in style! A special honor will be given to the individual who has raised the most money for their cause with the 4th Annual David S. Herron Fundraising Excellence Award!
Parking – Parking will be allowed in the main lot for handicapped individuals or those with medical needs only. YOU MUST REQUEST A PASS AT PACKET PICK-UP to be allowed access to this lot. Athletes and spectators must park in either the reservoir’s north or south overflow lots. Please follow all Law Enforcement, Park Ranger and/or Marshall directions. Anyone who parks in one of the adjacent housing developments WILL BE TOWED!
No Pets – No animals are allowed in the park during this event. Please leave Fido & Fluffy at home.
No Glass – Glass bottles or glass of any kind is prohibited at the Boulder Reservoir.
Post Race Meal – This is FREE for all athletes, but sorry… the post race meal is for athletes and volunteers only.
Raffle – Don’t miss the awards ceremony & raffle! All athletes will be eligible to win!
Water Temperature – The water temperature at the Boulder Reservoir will be measured one week prior to the race and updated everyday thereafter.
Zero Waste –The Boulder Sunrise is a Zero Waste event. Please look for the two-bin Zero Waste Stations where you will separate your leftover materials into compostables and recyclables.
Click here to check out additional general race rules and policies.